Does your company have a business plan? And, a marketing plan?…
Solid hiring practices are the first step toward protecting your business, your clients, your reputation, your market and your brand. Helping you avoid potentially problematic hires is the role of the Orion System. This simple, cost effective tool will dramatically improve your odds in the hiring process.
What Is The Orion?
The Orion Pre-Employment Survey is a validated, legally compliant, psychometric tool designed to explore an applicants likelihood of presenting work related problematic behaviors in the workplace.
The Orion focuses on the following critical areas:
• Supervisory Attitude: Will the applicant accept someone telling them what to do, and follow policy and procedures? This scale is rated Above Average, Average and Below Average.
• Work Attitude: What are the applicant’s attitudes about tardiness and attendance? Will they show up, and on time? This scale is rated Above Average, Average and Below Average.
• Drug Use Attitude: This scale examines the applicant’s attitudes regarding workplace drug use. This scale is rated Low Risk, Marginal Risk and High Risk.
• Theft Attitude: This scale tells you how likely the applicant is to rationalize workplace theft and cheating. This scale is rated Low Risk, Marginal Risk and High Risk.
• Customer Service: This tells you how willing the applicant is to be helpful and courteous to your clients. This scale is rated Above Average, Average and Below Average.
• Safety and Risk Avoidance: Tells you how likely the applicant is to take safety risks that would endanger himself/herself or your clients.
Hundreds of companies providing In-Home services have found the Orion to be an indispensable hiring tool, reducing incidents which drain time, energy and profits.